Exact parts included in the package are decided by retailer. Above list is the maximum supply with Super Cleanse unit.
You may buy more attachments per your choice to maximize your application per your choice.
Please read this guide carefully before usage.
Consult your physician before using SuperCleanse tool, if you are currently under the care of a physician for a skin condition.
This device works great with your favorite moisturizers and facial cleansers but we advise you to test your cleanser on your forearm before using it on your face. Some cleansers my irritate your skin when used with this unit.
Using the unit for makeup removal may cause the brushes to discolor. Please note, this discoloration does not hinder effectiveness. If bristle discoloration occurs, you can clean the brush head with warm, soapy water.
Supervision is necessary when the device is used on, by or around children. Only use this device for its intended usage as described in this instruction. DO NOT use third party, unauthorized accessories made by other manufacturers.
Do not use the tool, if you
• have heightened skin allergies
• are sunburned
• have open wounds
• recently underwent a chemical peel
• having Microdermabrasion
• are currently taking any medications that can cause skin sensitivity
• recently underwent facial cosmetic surgery
• have acne, serious skin conditions or infections.
If any of these conditions apply to you, please consult your physician before using this device Do not share the applicators with another’s if either user has a skin condition or infection we recommend not sharing the applicators with other users for hygienic purposes.
Always DO NOT USE THE UNIT TO REMOVE EYE MAKEUP.
PREPARING THE UNIT FOR USAGE
1. Push battery cover downward. The unit works on 2pcs AA batteries. For a longer running, Alkaline batteries are recommended.
2. Insert batteries inside the unit
1) Match the +/- symbol as marked on the battery case.
2) Please make sure that your hands are dry when inserting batteries .
3. Replace battery cover.
1. Batteries are to be inserted with the correct polarity
2. Do not mix different makers of batteries
3. Do not mix old and new batteries
4. Remove dead batteries from unit as soon as possible
5. Please comply with your local environmental protection department's regulations to recycle batteries
6. Do not submerge unit into water
7. Power off product when not in usage.
8. Take out batteries when the unit is ideal over 1 month.
HOW TO USE
Remove eye makeup, if any, by hand before using this device. It is not designed to remove eye makeup.
• Wet your skin with warm water
• Run warm water on the bristles of the brush head
• Apply your cleanser to brush head.
• Turn it on and gently apply the brush to your skin. Beginning with your forehead, gently move it using a small circular motion. For sensitive skin, it's better use sensitive brush (white + blue bristles).
Cautions: Do not press any attachments too hard on your skin to avoid obstructing the unit's effectiveness.
when using brush attachment, hold the brush head squarely to your skin. This will allow the outer bristles of the brushes to keep any mist caused by water and care products to be held against your skin. This unit is great not only for your facial cleansing routines but also for your arms, hands, shoulders, chest, back and legs.
After cleansing, attach the Sponge Applicator to the unit and then apply your moisturizer to the applicator.
Turn on the unit and gently press the applicator to your skin. Liberally, but gingerly, apply your moisture to your skin using small, circular motions to improve your skin’s absorption of your moisturizer.
In addition to giving your skin a deep clean like never before, you can also relax everyday facial stress with our specially designed Facial Massage attachment. To pamper yourself with a facial massage, attach the Facial Massage attachment to your unit, turn it on and press the massaging surface to your skin.
Roughly, it takes 10 seconds on each cheek, 20 seconds on forehead and 20 seconds on Nose & Chin area.
After each usage, all used applicators need to be cleaned.
Clean used applicators with warm water. Rinse thoroughly, squeezing out any excess water. Allow applicators to air-dry overnight, standing upright.
Handle is recommended to be cleaned once a week to clean off any residue buildup.
Rinse with warm, soapy water and dry.
Brush applicator should be replaced every 90 days. Brushes become exhausted or less effective after continual usage.
Sponge applicator should be replaced every 30 to 60 days. Sponge will change color or be deformed.
• Do not use abrasive cleansers or chemicals to clean any part of this device.
* Do not clean it in Dishwasher.
This product is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase, provide it is included with proof of purchase at the time of requesting warranty service. In the event of defect we will, at our option, repair or replace the defective product with a new or reconditioned product, provided the defective product is returned beforehand postage and insurance prepaid to ST Global lnc at the address below.
This warranty does not cover batteries, casings, or damage caused by accident or misuse.
ST Global Inc. warranty Service
2295 South High St.
Denver, Co, 80210, USA