The Evolution Anti-Acne & Anti-Aging Cold Laser Features 12 Red & Infrared Lasers to Fight Acne, Heal Skin & Reduce Pain
Buy the best value low-level laser therapy (LLLT) device available - you get 12 lasers and 60 milliwatts (mW) of coherent light therapy power.
Revitalize and rejuvenate your skin. The Evolution Anti-Acne & Anti-Aging Cold Laser enhances blood circulation, promoting faster healing times and healthier skin. It reduces fine lines and wrinkles and reduces inflammation. It is particularly beneficial for fighting acne and can also be used for anti-aging therapy and to minimize the appearance of spider veins and scars.
How It Works:
- This LLLT device, also known as a cold laser, includes a total of 12 lasers: 8 x 635 nanometer (nm) 5mW red lasers and 4 x 830nm 5mW infrared lasers.
- The 635nm red skin care lasers are used for some of the most effective anti-aging skin treatments in the world. The red coherent laser light has been medically proven to be effective for treating acne, herpes, cold sores, fine lines, wrinkles, stretch marks, and small cuts and bruises. Its focused, coherent laser light is ideal for naturally beautifying your skin.
- Infrared lasers penetrate deeper into the muscular tissue to heal wounds and manage pain via a process known as biostimulation, where lasers stimulate mitochondria to produce increased levels of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), causing more energy in tissues and increased vitality.
- While a standard red laser penetrates about 1-2 cm of your skin, the 830nm infrared laser goes twice as deep to 4-5cm, reaching muscular tissue, joints, & bones to rejuvenate and increase blood circulation at the deepest level. The increased blood circulation promotes faster cellular regeneration leading to faster healing times and healthier tissue. LLLT infrared lasers have been proven in clinical trials to promote faster healing times and reduce pain.
- Professional level biostimulation therapy device
- Red/infrared laser cluster
- Worldwide AC adapter with three plug shapes, good from 100-240v
- English instructions
- Red or infrared laser light therapy can be selected separately or both red & infrared can be used at the same time
- Built in massager for soothing the skin also makes it easy to move the cluster over the skin
- Built-in programmable timer
- Super easy operation. Metal safety ring makes sure the lasers only turn on when in contact with skin
- Low-level lasers cannot burn or overtreat
- Red LED guide light indicates the direction of the laser beams
Conditions Suited for Red & Infrared LLLT (Low Level Laser Therapy) Treatment:
Muscle and ligament strains
Humeral & talocrural articulation
Calcaneal spur (heel)
Skin & wound care:
Post-operative Wounds / Stitches
Intervertebral disk hernia
Anti-Aging & Beauty:
Scalp Hair Growth
Scaly Skin; Psoriasis; Seborrhea
Important Note: Some users see an increase in acne from 1-3 weeks after initial use, but this is normal as blue light therapy pulls the bacteria from under the skin and releases it. Please continue using the blue light therapy device and within a few weeks you should see considerable improvements as the bacteria dies out.
Warning: The lasers used in this device are infrared and not visible to the human eye. However, they are just as dangerous to the eye as visible lasers. They may cause damage to the human eye if viewed directly. NEVER look directly into the aperture and please use the goggles. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN!